Why choose MRE Star meals? The answer is simple; they just plain taste better
Freshly packed, these meals include everything you need to enjoy a delicious, hot, comforting meal anywhere you go. Each meal kit includes a flameless ration heater that rapidly heats your entree, side dishes, coffee, or hot chocolate. The ultra-lightweight compact heater pouch is cold-water activated and eliminates the need for bulky stoves, dangerous fires, or other inconvenient ignition heat sources. Just insert your entrée into the heater pouch, add 2 ounces of cold water, and watch your food heat in minutes.
Unlike aged surplus military meals that may compromise freshness, taste, and nutrition, these are fresh tasting, newly packaged civilian MREs right from the manufacturer. All MRE Star meals are packaged in USDA/FSIS/FDA approved facilities which are Halal and Kosher certified. MRE STAR follows all HACCP regulations to assure the highest standards and best tasting food products available on the market.
- 8 oz Entrée (6 varieties, 2 of each in every case, total 12 MRE kits per case)
- Dry Fruit (Banana, Pineapple, Papaya, etc)
- Corn nuts or Raisins Nut Mix (Raisins, Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower seeds)
- Oatmeal or Sugar Cookies
- Drink Mix (Flavors: Orange, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Grape, Strawberry, Fruit Punch)
- Accessory Pack containing spoon, coffee, sugar, creamer, seasonings, napkin, moist wipe, hot sauce, candy
- Crackers, Tortillas, or Rice
- Beef Stew with Potatoes and Vegetables
- BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes
- Chicken Noodle Stew with Vegetables
- Chicken Rice with Vegetables
- Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce
- Pasta Marinara with Veggie Crumbles
- Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- Lentils Stew with potatoes and Ham
- Pinto beans stew with ham
Note: Contents may vary
Freshly packed MRE Star meals have everything you need to enjoy a delicious hot meal anywhere you go. Each meal kit includes a flameless ration heater that rapidly heats your entree, side dishes, or beverage. Just insert your food package into the heater pouch, add 2 ounces of cold water, and enjoy hot food in minutes
Convenient. All contents are fully cooked and can be eaten hot or cold. No boiling in pots or rehydration required.
Average 1250 calories per meal will meet high energy demands of outdoor sports or survival conditions.
With a shelf life up to 5 years, MRE Star meals are a smart choice for emergency planning and disaster preparedness.
Ideal for government, industry, sports, and recreation, including camping, fishing, hiking, boating, mountain biking, oil field workers, truckers, machine operators, construction sites, emergency responders, law enforcement, FEMA, bug-out bags, disaster kits, survival conditions, and much more.
There are no reviews yet.